VACUFLO Filtered Cyclonic power units utilize cyclonic separation for primary filtration and a pleated filter for secondary filtration. Unlike central vacuum systems that rely on permanent cloth filters, the powerful performance of VACUFLO will not decrease as dirt accumulates.
Visit Central Vacuum Headquarters or your local dealer for replacement filters.
Filtered Cyclonic is a great choice for Hide-A-Hose systems. Features a pleated cartridge filter that is suggested to be changed at minimum once a year, provides ample power, quiet operation and on-board inlet vavles providing easy access to your unit when installed in a basement, garage or utility room without needing to install an additional valve. It is optional to exhaust this units outside making them a great choice for retrofit installations and in situations where the unit cannot be installed close to an exterior wall of the home.
- Optional to exhaust outdoors
- Utilizes cyclonic seperation for primary filtration and a pleated cartridge filter for secondary filtration
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Wide range of units to accomodate any home size
- Large capacity dirt receptacle
- Removes 100% of vacuumed dirt, dust, allergens and debris from the home
- Assembled in Canton, Ohio by H-P Products, a trusted name in the industry
- Provides for whole-house cleaning with one simple system
Home Size (Sq.Ft.)
||up to 2,500
||up to 5,000
||up to 8,000
|up to 18,000
* ASTM recognizes air watts as air power and is defined as "above the floor cleaning potential."
** Maximum amps refer to the potential amount of current if the power unit is running in a stand-alone situation. (no tubing or accessories attached). Average amps refer to the actual amount of current used when the power unit is in typical operation (installed, with accessories attached).
*** ASTM draft F11.50.07 test method was used to determine dBA ratings. Sound levels were measured at 6' from the power unit. All power units were exhausted outdoors.
Find your local Authorized Dealer.